2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on learn-iris-photography.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by learn-iris-photography.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- If explicitly mentioned, bonus materials may be used in everyday situations
The materials on learn-iris-photography.com are provided 'as is'. Learn-iris-photography.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, learn-iris-photography.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of outcome. Potential outcome for those enrolled in learn-iris-photography.com's products is entirely dependent on the person using the product, ideas and techniques. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in the materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your physical abilities, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or safety. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
In no event shall learn-iris-photography.com be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on learn-iris-photography.com , even if learn-iris-photography.com or an authorized of thelearn-iris-photography.com has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on learn-iris-photography.com may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Learn-iris-photography.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Learn-iris-photography.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Learn-iris-photography.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Learn-iris-photography.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by learn-iris-photography.com . Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to learn-iris-photography.com shall be governed by the laws of learn-iris-photography.com's home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.